Re: [GSoC Report] Week 8, 9 & 10 - Systemd Unit Translator

Hello, Benda!

I congrat your achievements on the translator.

Thank you!

We have reminded you during the first and second months to update your status
  regularly. I recommend you reorient your attitude and sharpen your
  communication skills.

I will take that in the most positive way and will work on my communication
skills. I apologize for my lack of punctuality and regular response. I will not
try to justify my behaviour and I'll work towards improving it. Thank you for
having been so patient.

As promised in my previous email, here's a draft of the work product submission
report:
[https://salsa.debian.org/kayg/systemd-unit-translator/-/wikis/Google-Summer-of-Code-2020-Work-Product-Submission],
please let me know if there are changes to be made.