[GSoC-20 Report] [Weekly Report: 6] Android SDK tools in Debian

Hii,

Here's the Quick Update:

This week was full of solving circular dependencies and debugging the source for the kotlin sub modules.
As pointed out in my last report, to work on the blockers the following were the compile and runtime dependencies:
On the way, I discovered that there were more of sub-modules (compiler/compiler-runner, :kotlin-android-extensions) that were needed by the above dependencies :/

Finally, all the dependencies issues are resolved as of today :)

Last week's issue is also resolved. Thanks to andrewsh for pointing out the whole error XD.

The current final task/blocker I'll be working on this week: https://paste.debian.net/1155593/

From the list of blockers (The compiler-embeddable is free from compilation and runtime errors). And the sam-with-receiver compiles fine. <3

Here's what I'm solving the issue with kotlin-gradle-plugin:
https://paste.debian.net/1156846

Tha main kotlin repo exists here: https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn/kotlin
That's pretty much it!

Thanks and regards,