Re: GSOC proposal

Hi Devarshi,

> Thank you for the information. I would love to work with you guys
> outside of gsoc. Please tell me how.

Great, best is to pick one of the projects you are interested in, then
grab the source code from github, all of them are in
	https://github.com/fossasia
If you want to start contributing, just search for some issues you want
to solve.

We have also a very active gitter channel for each of the projects, just
join us there. There are lot of people who can help.

If you start there, in the gitter fossasia channel, with a self
introduction and what technologies you like or want to work with, we can
guide you to which project might be the optimum for you.

All the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev