Interested In Becoming a Paid Publisher? (Sponsored Post Offer)

Hello,

My name is Sarah and I am in charge of partnerships with great sites like yours.

We are looking to add sites to our publisher database that are interested in receiving content from our clients for publication on yours!

Of course we would only send relevant content and we are looking for do follow link placements.

In return, we will pay you for each and every post you publish from us!

We have sites making several thousand dollars per month by posting our content. Good content and we pay for your time to post.

If this sounds interesting to you, please share the URL of any sites you own and would like to have considered for addition to our database.

We will reach out with a few additional questions and a payment offer for you site shortly thereafter.

Thank you and talk to you soon,

Sarah