[GSoC Report][Week 7] Architecture Cross-Grading Support in Debian

Heyo!

More tests... Found out that all the crossgraded packages are marked
as manually installed, so I'm working on a fix for that.

Week 7 progress:
1. Implemented pre-crossgrade check for remaining disk space
2. Finished instructions for arm64->amd64 (non-natively supported) crossgrades
3. Added qemu-user-static crossgrade after reboot to the script for
non-natively supported crossgrades
4. Worked on automating crossgrade testing

I'll get automated testing working by the end of next week. I'll also
make a copy of my current Debian install and try to crossgrade it to
i386.

Regards,
Kevin Wu