Re: Google Summer of Code Project

Hi,

I'm Dogukan CELIK from Istanbul and i would like to contribute Debian during GSoC 2020 event. I reached Norbert for one of the GSoC projects but he answered (i attach mails on this mail) outreach team has decided not to accept the project. Is there any particular reason that the team did not accept the project or is it not accepted just because anyone is interested in? I would like to contribute with the "Packaging Open Event Solution and Dependencies for Debian" project. Is there any ways? Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
Dogukan