GSOC 2020

To Debian Mentor's,

Hello mentor! I am Shubham Raorane, a third year computer science undergraduate from St.Francis Institute of Technology,Mumbai,India. I am very interested in working on a Debian OS project for gsoc 2020. I have a good enough coding experience and am confident that I will enjoy working on a project with your organization.

Will you please send me the idea list for gsoc 2020 so that I can start working on it. Also is mailing the best way to communicate with Mentors or is there any other procedure? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Yours Sincerely,
Shubham Raorane.