GSOC project

Dear all,

(please cc for now)

together with some people from FOSSASIA we would like to propose
projects for the Debian GSOC participation. In particular we would
propose one/several projects around bringing the SUSI.AI privacy
aware personal assistant onto the Debian Desktop
(some possible tasks: packaging components, integration with main DE,..)

We all have several years of experience tutoring GSOC students, as well
as Google Code In and other projects. This time we want to specifically
target Debian Desktop integration.

Is there anything we can do already now, and do you have any idea about
timelines within Debian?

(please cc)

Thanks and all the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev