GSoC weekly report of Jaskaran Singh for week 2

This week I:

1. Wrote a spider to crawl patch providers and extract patch links. It ran into a lot of problems and I realized there are a lot of minor optimizations to be done, pertaining to the framework (scrapy[1]) I'm using and the logic as well.

2. Studied scrapy's documentation so as to implement the patch spider.

3. Continued working on my previous implementations, i.e., the abstractions defined in week 1, including writing small unit tests, changing data structures used in places, etc.

My working repository: https://github.com/jajajasalu2/patch-finder

The documentation I studied and used for my implementation: https://docs.scrapy.org/en/latest/

Cheers,

Jaskaran