GSoC Weekly report of Saif Abdul Cassim for week 1.

Hi,

My project is packaging kotlin 1.3.30 into Debian sid. I have broken the project into 3 phases.
   -Translate necessary build files to groovy from kotlin dsl
   -Downgrade gradle version to gradle 4.4.1 from 5.1
   -Package the needed dependencies into debian and then make kotlin build from source.

In the first week I converted about 15 build files to groovy from kotlin dsl.
https://salsa.debian.org/m36-guest/kotlin-1.3.30/commits/master
Once this phase is done I move on to downgrading the project build files to gradle 4.4.1.
I also maintain a blog here which I plan on updating each week with major updates that week.

Cheers,
Saif Abdul Cassim.