Fwd: Would like to contribute and get selected in GSoC in Debian PHP Packaging

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:52 PM
Subject: Would like to contribute and get selected in GSoC in Debian PHP Packaging
To: <ondrej@sury.org>

Hola Mentors,
I am Manas Kashyap an undergrad at Amity University and i am applying for GSOC this year and would like to be selected under Debian in the project PHP Packaging for Debian .
I have a past history of packaging and i know a little amount of packaging and has been working with packages for more than a year.
So, i would be really grateful if you all can mentor me for this project.
I  am working on the application tasks and will respond once it's completed.
Thanking you
Manas Kashyap
https://manas-kashyap.github.io
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=manaskashyaptech@gmail.com