GSoC weekly report of Jaskaran Singh for week 12
Due to university examinations, this week was comparatively slow for
me. Nevertheless, I:
- Refactored the settings module to be minimal.
- Refactored the vulnerability aliasing functionality for debugging and
- Discontinued usage of an unmaintained dependency.
- Wrote test case for a vulnerability with no CVEs as aliases.
- Formatted README.md.
- Typed up draft of final report.
- Created __main__.py for the patchfinder module.
- Documented enhancements and outstanding issues in the Github issue