GSoC report for week 8, 9 and 10 -Saif Abdul Cassim

Hey,

Sorry about not sending in a weekly report during week 8 and 9, I had my exams during those weeks. This will be the combined weekly report for weeks 8, 9 and 10.
So during this period
->I packaged Jline 3 which can be seen here.
->Fixed all the issue with jengelman-shadow which can be seen here.
->Tried packaging jcabi-aether and sonatype-aether but realized they were incompatible with maven-3 and porting would take a lot of time. So I instead patched kotlin to build without those.
-> wrote a makefile that automates the setting up of bootstrap environments; this gives an easy way for anyone to build kotlin as it is now. The makefile can be seen here.
->Documented the work in a blog page here
->Mapped out more dependencies from the intellij-sdk build folder.

You can see my current work on kotlin here.

Cheers,
Saif Abdul Cassim