Re: Week 9: Debian Cloud Image Finder Weekly Report

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 07:46:37PM -0300, Arthur Diniz wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Following is my weekly report (July 22 - July 26, 2019):
>
>Planned
>
>  • No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/
>    issues/24
>  • Bug - Search results page table header invisible
>  • Remove all unused modules on requirements.txt
>  • Check used modules if they are all already packaged in Debian
>

>Done
>
>  • No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/
>    merge_requests/31
>  • Hotfix - search result page table header bug https://salsa.debian.org/
>    cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/28
>  • Remove all unused modules on requirements.txt https://salsa.debian.org/
>    cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/30
>  • Check used modules if they are all already packaged in Debian https://
>    salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/36

Hey Arthur,

Curious to look at your code, but I don't see any in the salsa repo
yet. Have you not pushed there, or should I be looking somewhere else?

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds