Week 8: Debian Cloud Image Finder Weekly Report

Hi,

Following is my weekly report (July 15 - July 19, 2019):

Planned
   * No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/24
   * Do the packaging workshop on DebCamp and publish some packages
   * Release my first python module and python application
   * Package image finder
   * Have one presentation to GSoC Talk on DebConf
   * Get involved with Debian community

Done
   * No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/24
   * Do the packaging workshop on DebCamp and publish some packages
     * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/commit-helper
     * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-colored
   * Package image finder https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/27
   * Have one presentation to GSoC Talk on DebConf
   * Get involved with Debian community and meet people on Debconf

Pending
   * No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/24