GSoC weekly report of Jaskaran Singh for week 5

This week was a bit slow for me due to a number of reasons. Nevertheless, I:

- Looked into PyGithub[1], a Python library to use the Github API[2].

- Partially implemented a Github crawler/parser for retrieving patches. Given an upstream repository, it looks for relevant issues/pulls.

- Wrote corresponding tests. I used Python's unittest.mock[3] library for mocking any PyGithub calls.

Cheers,

Jaskaran.

[1]https://pygithub.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

[2]https://developer.github.com/v3/