Defects in my GSoC proposal .

Respected Mentors,

I would really like to know my faults and why I am not selected in GSoC . Was there any fault in my Proposal or something wasn't there that wanted to be there, Any loophole in my proposal. By knowing these things it would help me to understand the reason why I am not selected this year.

So, I request you to please reply to this mail so, I can know what real thought goes while selecting candidates for GSoC.

Thanking you and Hoping to get a reply soon.

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=manaskashyaptech@gmail.com