Re: Project Proposal template for packaging tools under debian

Hello Pratik,

These were the ones that were recommended last year.

-  https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/03/msg00069.html
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/StudentApplications

You may follow them if you want.

regards
deepanshu
deep0x00

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 6:36 PM Pratik Raj <rajpratik71@gmail.com> wrote:
hi ,

my name is Pratik Raj. Computer science undergraduate working on linux and linux development .

 I know that it is last minute call to google summer of code proposal submission but i am looking forward for submitting proposal to debian for any one of the two ideas listed as for packaging for debian .

The problem is i am unable to find any submission template for debian . Is there any proposal submission template exist or i just made my own and submit it through google docs.