Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi Supriya,

I checked out which projects require C++ and only saw Android SDK tools
(https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019/Projects#SummerOfCode2019.2FApprovedProjects.2FAndroid_SDK_Tools_in_Debian.Android_SDK_Tools_in_Debian).
I would recommend checking out the application tasks and seeing if your
skills are commensurate with the tasks.

Cheers,
Molly