Re: Query about unapproved project(s)

Hi Jaskaran,
We are still going through all the projects and approving them one by one.

Please do check back again in couple of days time.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:30 PM Jas K <jaskaransingh7654321@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Debian!
I'm a student, hoping to participate in Google Summer of Code with you guys. I was browsing the projects page on the debian wiki and noticed that the projects have been categorized as approved and unapproved. Does this mean that unapproved projects won't be considered in the application process? I ask because I was particularly interested in the patch porting system which is currently in the unapproved section.
Thanks,
Jaskaran Singh.

Pranav Jain