GSOC 2019 - Debian Cloud Image Finder

Hi, I’m writing this email because this year I would like to apply for GSOC and I saw an interesting project in your ideas list (https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019/Projects/DebianCloudImageFinder).

I’m resending this email due to some problems with the mailing list.

My name is Davide, I’m an MSc student of Computer Science and I’ve a BSc in Computer Science. I know Python (e.g. https://github.com/Davide95/pydbscan), Ansible (e.g. https://github.com/Davide95/brooklyn-ansible) and _javascript_ (e.g. https://github.com/Davide95/foctary). I’ve also used Flask in the past but unfortunately I don’t have public repos about that.

If you want to know more about me:

-    https://www.linkedin.com/in/driva95/

-    https://github.com/Davide95

I know that this project is not confirmed yet, but I’m wondering what I can do to be prepared before the “student application period” because I’ve some spare time.

Thanks in advance.