Re: Would like to contribute and get selected in GSoC in New Contributor Wizard project

Hello Mentors !
My name is Dhruv sharma i am applying for GSOC this year and i am highly interested in New Contributor Project but i am facing some problems that are as follows:
1. Is it mandatory to perform all the application tasks ?
2. I am interested in "Designing of the app" and in "Contributing to tutorials" but not in "Contributing to tools" so is it possible that i  contribute or make changes only in those task in which i am interested or should i ought to know every part of the project ?
3. I am facing very difficulty in building the application from the source on my local machine, i am getting lots of errors while running .py scripts and i am not able to find all the issues on internet so whom should i contact for such errors ?

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 at 23:38, Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Shashank wrote:

> Hello Manas

I am by now not sure if that project is in line with the actual rules. The
mentor is not a DD and I am not sure where it is directly Debian related.
Thats just a not from me, we will review the projects later.

Alex