Re: GSoC 2019 admin team and Organization apllication.

Molly,

I think we should email ASAP. Do you have the draft of the email from last year now?

Best Regards,
Jaminy.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:08 PM Molly de Blanc <deblanc@riseup.net> wrote:
I think at the last meeting we made a plan to reach out to -project,
-outreach, and -devel, but failed to assign the task to someone. Would
someone take this task on?

The purpose of the email will be to ask people to submit project ideas
by February 4th, so we can work on our org application before then, and
then wait to submit it until/if we have enough project submissions.

Cheers,
Molly