Re: Query

Hello Abhijeet,

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:13 PM, Abhijeet Singh <singhabhijeetpro@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,

I am a developer with experience in variety of language and. Very good grip on language like c++,c. I would love to work for your organization under GSOC this year can you please guide me how can I get started working for your application as soon as possible,so that I can get comfortable with your project before Gsoc starts.

Projects for Debian haven't been finalized yet. You can keep checking wiki for GSoC 2019[0] for updates and feel free to checkout past GSoC projects for Debian as well from the past paragraph under 'General information' of the same wiki.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019

Thanking you

Your sincerely
Abhijeet Singh