Re: Google Summer of Code '19

Dear Akash,

Thanks for reaching out! While GSoC was recently announced, we won't
know the mentor organizations for some months. Until then, we won't know
for certain if Debian will be participating.

Birger recently wrote about getting involved with Debian when you're
interested in GSoC. You can read it in the mailing list archive:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/11/msg00009.html.

Cheers,
Molly