GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 11)

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed report.

In the last week, I was attending DebCamp18 in Taiwan. I've just published a new post on my blog reporting my work on Distro Tracker and my experience with DebCamp [1].

In summary, I worked on three Merge Requests:
* Add extensions to Bug table field to highlight RC bugs and to add BTS links for each bug category. This code is already running on tracker.debian.org [2]
 Enabled the creation of multiple package tables to be displayed in teams’ page [3]. Each table aims at listing packages related to some specific scope, such as Packages with RC bugs and Packages with newer upstream version. Raphaël Hertzog has already reviewed this Merge Request and suggested some improvements.
 Improving table rendering performance based on a caching strategy using Redis. However, we will need to change it since we will not be able to use Redis for now (see Raphaël’s comments on the Merge Request) [4].

[1] https://arthurmde.github.io/hacking/floss/2018/08/02/debcamp18.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/43
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/45
[4] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/44