GSoC weekly report of Harshit Joshi for week 7

My Project: Extracting Data From PDF Invoices And Bills Details [4]

This week I have working on GUI for factur-x[1], invoicex-gui[2]. I added the following features to the application:
- Validate XML
- Edit Fields
- Export fields in JSON format
- Saving PDF file

After working on the above features, I made packages for Linux, Windows and MacOS. Those for Linux and Windows are working seamlessly, but I am facing some issues with MacOS package (images are not loading + closeEvent error from PyQt5).

Apart from this, I started adding more features to factur-x library, like export to YML format.[3]

[1]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x
[2]: https://github.com/invoice-x/invoicex-gui/
[3]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/pull/32
[4: ]https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/ExtractingDataFromPDFInvoicesAndBillsDetails