Re: GSoC weekly report of Deepanshu Gajbhiye for week 6 | Virtual LTSP Server

On 2018-06-24, Deepanshu wrote:
>    - wrote a blog on how vagrantc(creator of ltsp) helped me fix the client
>    login problem.[6]

Thanks for the blog post. I really like how it describes the whole
process of troubleshooting a specific issue. Troubleshooting often
involve many dead-ends... though you shouldn't call it a waste of time;
sometimes you just have to explore many paths to solve an issue. You
clearly reflected on and learned a lot from the experience (and
documented it)!

FWIW, I'm not the creator of LTSP, just one of about two "active"
developers/maintainers for the past several years. LTSP has been around
since 1999, and my involvement started in 2005.

live well,
  vagrant