Re: urgent: accept your DebConf bursary today

Hello there,
The deadline is 24 June, if you don't click to accept it, the funds are
withdrawn.
The mail said I was ranked and would have to wait till the end of June for confirmation, what should I do?

Also, I don't know what rank it is and since there are so many other applicants I wanted to know if it's possible to know around how much they would be willing to provide as a bursary as I don't want to miss this opportunity by let's say 50$.
Is there anyone here who has faced this issue in the past? like when they were students and now working?

Side note:
Will people who were selected for gsoc automatically get the bursary?

Regards,
Kartik Kulkarni