GSoC weekly report of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 5

Hey people,
I have built the android-platform-external-boringssl [4] using the Android.bp parser created in the past weeks of GSoC. I have completely removed the cmake version of the android-platform-external-boringssl [4] to suite it to the present AOSP style of building debian packages using Makefile. I have made certain changes in the debian files [2]. It is now buildable from source [1]. I have created a merge-request [3] which the package is working fine, if any changes to be performed will be done before completely merging it in the Android Tools packages.

Thanking you,
Chandramouli Rajagopalan

[1]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-external-boringssl/tree/master
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-external-boringssl/commits/master