GSoC weekly report of Sergio Alberti for week 5

Hi, this week I spent a good part of my time looking for (and testing) software in the following areas:
- free Class Diagram generators
- BLE support in Android emulators
- ".so" libraries decompilers (targeted to ARM architectures).

This activity made it possible to integrate the guide with examples/ideas and alternatives to proprietary software (according to what proposed by my mentor). [1]

About the reverse engineering of the BLE scale: I managed to decompile the proprietary library "libyohealth.so" both in ARM assembly (using objdump and an ARM toolchain) and in C code (using RetDec decompiler) [2], but for obvious reasons it's not simple to understand its content.

Regards,
Sergio

[1] http://reverse-engineering-radiator-bluetooth-thermovalves.readthedocs.io/en/latest/protocol-reveng.html
[2] https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse/tree/master/laica_PS7200L_reveng/libyohealth_source