GSoC Weekly report of Umang for week 5

Hey everyone,
This week I completed the update of package android-platform-system-core which produces two very useful binaries - adb and fastboot.

I found out that fastboot component of system-core required a library named - libsepol which was part of the libselinux package. When libselinux was packaged we didn't know that we will be needing libsepol so it wasn't included but after I found out that it was needed by fastboot I included it in libselinux package and created a pull request[1] which got accepted successfully. Then libselinux was using make clean to clean the build environment, so I made changes to use debian/clean to clean the build environment.[2]

I had to make few changes here and there in makefiles to successfully build all the components of system-core. I have created a pull request for system-core package here[3].

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-external-libselinux/merge_requests/6
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-external-libselinux/merge_requests/7
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-system-core/merge_requests/6

--