Shashank Kumar | Weekly GSoC Update

Hello folks,

Here are few of the updated I was working on during the 4th week of GSoC on the project 'New Contributor Wizard'. I've also written a blog[0] with screencast and details about why and how I did what I did.

- Worked on SignUp feature for the application and the merge request[1] is undergoing review

- Worked on the SignIn feature for the application and the merge request[2] is undergoing review

- Worked on the Dashboard feature for the application and the merge request[3] is undergoing review

- Written documentation[4] for testing which is integrated using pylint and pytest to the project repository and it has been reviewed and merged by Sanyam

[0] https://blog.shanky.xyz/gsoc-2018-week-4.html
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/new-contributor-wizard-team/new-contributor-wizard/merge_requests/4
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/new-contributor-wizard-team/new-contributor-wizard/merge_requests/5
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/new-contributor-wizard-team/new-contributor-wizard/merge_requests/6