GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 4)

Hi,

sorry for the delayed report.

This week I got a MR [1] accepted in the distro tracker's source code. It added a new feature to enable users to search for public teams through their names and/or slug identifier. This feature is already available on the production instance [2].

I also improved the main package table on teams' page, adding two new columns:
1. the Bugs column that currently shows the total number of bugs. It also shows the bugs by categories on mouse hover. This column must be improved to show the links of BTS and to highlight the RC bugs, but this should be done by extending the default behaviour in Debian app
2. The other column is for showing ActionItems related to VCSWatch warning and errors. Different from the other columns, the VCS Watch Status is not implemented on the core, but is specific for vendor/debian app. In this sense, now vendors are able to add new columns to the main table.

The current packages table can be seen in this screenshot [3]

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/26
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/teams/
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/arthurmde-guest/gsoc-2018/blob/master/images/team-page.png

--