GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 4

Hi,

On this week I made a debian wiki page where I asked for everyones help
on giving alternatives of apps on Internet, I planed to use them for my
plugin.

I started coding.
I made the plan of how directories and files are going to be structured.
Divided the plugin in three main directories: 1.Normal View of the
plugin, 2.Notification View and 3. All suggestions list.
Each is going to have its different characteristics that are linked to
each-other.

I started by making Manifest.json file then the front-end of Normal View
by creating a branch on github:
https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project/tree/normal-view-edit/

For the next week, I will make the whole front-end of this directory and
other two.

Best,
Enkelena