GSoC weekly report of Sergio Alberti for week 4

Hi,
during this week I corrected and integrated the first two chapters of the guide according to the advice of my mentor. Then I continued to write the sections 3 and 4, which now cover all the details related to the radiator valve's protocol. [1]

Regarding the reverse engineering of the BLE scale, I have identified some important information about the protocol, which, however, are not enough to understand it completely. I'm writing them in a file. [2]

Regards,
Sergio

[1] http://reverse-engineering-radiator-bluetooth-thermovalves.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ [2] https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse/blob/master/laica_PS7200L_log/protocol_info.txt
Reference repo: https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse