GSoC weekly report of Chikirou Massiwayne for week 3

Hello,

This week I make my report on Sunday because of some exams I had that forced me to mostly work on the second part of the week.

The project I'm in charge of is the Kanban Board project [1][2].

As I planned to do this week I've made task object for the board and linked it with the controller with what I can now provide information on click of the task object or his place on the task list.

Now the project is usable but I'll have to add a way to split task on the screen to make it less messy, for now task ar juste stacked on top-left of the window.

For the next week I'll have to talk with my mentors about how to render well all the task and maybe begin to code our solution.

Regards,
Chikirou Massiwayne

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/KanbanBoardForDebianBugTrackerAndCalDAVServer
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/Mass-guest/GSoC-Kanban_Board/