GSoC weekly report of Sergio Alberti for week 3

Hi,
during this week I have translated all the guide' sections that formally document the protocol used by the radiator valves and then started working on the chapter that will contain information about the BlueZ stack and examples on creating scripts that use it. [1]

I've also acquired and started to inspect (using Wireshark) the log files produced by the Bluetooth sniff of a BLE scale [2], with no significant results at the moment.

Regards,
Sergio

[1] http://reverse-engineering-radiator-bluetooth-thermovalves.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ (section 3 and 4)
[2] https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse/tree/master/laica_PS7200L_log