GSoC Weekly report of Harshit Joshi for week 3

Same has been updated on my blog: blog.harshitjoshi.in

This week, I worked on factur-x library [1], adding more features and resolving existing bugs/issues. I haven't mentioned how we keep track of our work. My mentor Manuel, created issues in factur-x repository with description to let me know what features should be added and the enhancements to be made[2].

Here is what I did this week:
This is what I intend to do next week.

[1]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/
[2]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue
[3]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/issues/22
[4]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/pull/25
[5]: https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/pull/21/commits/2f3ae4446cfb1b2603055e3956fb6936591d46c4
[6]:  https://github.com/invoice-x/factur-x/issues/4

Regards
Harshit Joshi
Freshman - B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
Cluster Innovation Centre
University of Delhi
Website: www.harshitjoshi.in