[project idea] Package in Debian Pencil

Hi,

When building GUI applications (including Web and Mobile apps)
it is important to make first a GUI design using mockups, before
starting to code. For example like this gui app description:
https://github.com/EasyGnuPG/egpg/blob/gnupg-2.2-gui/docs/gui-description.md
This helps to clarify and exchange ideas between the developers
about what should be built and how, and also helps for planning.

While looking for open-source mockup tools I could find only this one:
https://pencil.evolus.vn/ which does not seem to be packaged in Debian.
The aim of this project would be to package this tool for Debian (so
that it can be installed with `apt install ...`).

If this task seems too easy for a GSoC project, it can also be
complemented with improvements to the program. I am sure that there
are things to be fixed and improved. Also the Firefox extension
is outdated, so bringing it up do date could be another goal of this
project.

Regards,
Dashamir