GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 13)

Hello everyone,

Here is my report for the final week:

In technical aspects, I created an entirely new implementation proposal for Package tagging and dynamic tables based on tags and I opened a new Merge Request for that [1]. This new approach implements the suggestions from Raphael Hertzog in my former Merge Request [2].

Besides, I created my Final Work Project, which is available in [3].

I do expect to keep contributing to Debian and Distro Tracker. We have made good advances during this summer, but there is still room for improvements and new contributions. I still plan to write some blog posts related to my GSoC Project in the near future. Thus, I may update my Final Work Project with additional links for those posts;

I would like to thank the Debian community for the opportunity to develop my GSoC project, for the feedback and help with my work. In particular, I am very grateful to Lucas Kanashiro for his mentorship and Raphael Hertzog for having guided me technically in my contributions.  Thank you both for the time you spent with me during the GSoC, whether in meetings, code reviews, conversations, among other things. This really made all the difference in my experience with the project and in my motivation. I really enjoyed the experience and I've been learning a lot.

Let's get moving on!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/49
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/45
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/outreach-team/intern-work-products/tree/master/gsoc/2018/arthurmde-guest