GSoC weekly report Of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 12

Hello,

Last Week I have divided the packaged android-platform-frameworks-compile[1] into two parts[2] compile-libbcc and [3] compile-slang as per my mentor's idea. I was trying to rewrite the makefiles change rules file anchangelog according to the latest requirements. The package has been updated  to 8.1.0+r23 from version 5.x so these two packages depend on each other so the update has to be done simultaneously. Even though GSoC ended last week I would like to contribute until the entire update is completed. I could not contribute much after mid - last week as my University's placement exams and interviews have been started and I had to prepare for it. Once I get done with that I assure that I will complete the task without fail. Thank you mentors for this beautiful past 12 weeks. !!

[1]https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-frameworks-compile
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-frameworks-compile-libbcc
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-frameworks-compile-slang

Thanking you,