GSoC weekly report of Saif Abdul Cassim for week 9

Hi,
This week I patched kotlin build script to use our packages and also pacakged a couple of packages that were needed for building. kotlin has its prebuilts in 2 folders dependencies and ideaSDK ... now the dependencies folder is practically empty except for the boostrap jars which we need anyways. In the following weeks I plan to make the build script run using our packages instead of the ones int eh ideaSDK folder. The packages I have packaged so far are protobuf-2(i.e protobuf-2.6.1 which wasn't available in unstable) and spullara-cli-parser. I have provided the links for the above mentioned work.
Cheers,
Saif Abdul Cassim

https://salsa.debian.org/m36-guest/kotlin-1.1.1.git
https://salsa.debian.org/m36-guest/spullara-cli-parser.git