GSoC weekly report of Dogukan CELIK , between week 4 and evaluation phase 2

Hi,

Between 1st and 2nd evaluation;

I have a question for debian community; basically I am developing a calendar server and its components. Is it possible for the project to become debian’s main calendar service ? What kind of requirement the project have to have ? I mean packaging the application as deb package and allow people to download and install via package manager, just like apache web server.

*Solve the problem of separating cavabunga-lib dependency

I establish a maven repository for cavabunga-* dependencies
http://maven.test.itu.edu.tr/tr/edu/itu/cavabunga/cavabunga-lib/1.0.2-SNAPSHOT/
http://maven.test.itu.edu.tr/tr/edu/itu/cavabunga/cavabunga-client-java/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

* complete the implementation of java client

https://github.com/ITUBIDB/cavabunga-client-java/commits/master

* made changes on cavabunga-server component cause of depencency change

https://github.com/ITUBIDB/cavabunga-server

* start the implementation of cavabunga-caldav component (and successfully retrieve calendar event in android –davdroid-)

https://github.com/ITUBIDB/cavabunga-caldav/pull/1

On the next step I will be focusing on

-          Authentication

-          Cavabunga-server rest api documentation

-          Implementing cavabunga-google and cavabunga-collector-ics components

-          Cavabunga-web package (for web calendaring)

-          And cavabunga system environment installation script

And I create 3 different blog post for more information;

https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd/2018/07/11/gsoc-2018-maven-repo-and-some-enhancement/

https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd/2018/07/11/gsoc-2018-caldav-proxy/

https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd/2018/07/11/gsoc-2018-what-then/

Best Regards