GSoC weekly report of Diellza Shabani for week 5 & 6

Hello,

These two weeks I have done:

    *Took the READ.ME and put into NetBeans editor

    *Took all tasks bellow and put into NetBeans editor
        *Created a section called "Tests" in REDAME.md
        *Install maven from apt
        *Made a section in REDAME.md file called "Installation"
        *Install omnidial with maven

    *Maven installation directions wrote to the READ.ME section

Also, had meeting with my mentor and discussed about the topic and we
are between

'Android phone to click to-dial up' & 'Omnidial click to-dial up'

And, I also finished my exams in the 6 week.

Best regards,

Diellza