Here is what I did last week?
- Converted regular dhcp server to proxy dhcp server to automatically reconfigure dnsmasq on boot
- Simplified client.sh. Almost 50% reduction in lines of code for bionic and buster branch
- Completed remaining work on client login problem
- Collected resource and joined mailing lists to study debian packaging
- Worked on using virtual LTSP server with hostonly adapter. PR is approved but were looking for a better solution
- With some help from mentors found a better solution by using test.sh script that creates and deletes virtual adapter that can be used for LAN bridging
Problems I could not solve
- Did not get time to read all resources on debian packaging.
Plans for next week
- Improve already written code.
- Complete wiki page on how to troubleshoot from ltsp client
- Study debian packaging and port ubuntu-edu packages to debian
- Plan out what needs to be done to support raspberry pi clients by ltsp server and ltsp manager
Link to my project :