GSoC Weekly report of Harshit Joshi for Week 5
This week was more about planning GUI and I tried to add a few features to factur-x library . Here is what I did:
- I worked on the script for nested attributes (issue-7). I made a Pull Request for the same (PR-31). I guess, it will be reviewed soon.
- I read about argparse and obtparse in detail to implement command line options for factur-x library and chose argparse for this. We have planned to implement them as sub commands (issue-3).
- Then, I implemented command line options. The work is done in branch issue/3 .
- I have been playing with tesseract module and tried tesseract 4.0 (alpha). It shows promising results.
- Apart from all this, we planned the work for GUI, including mock-ups, packaging, adding new features and choosing the right UI framework.
Here is what I intend to do next week:
- Work on existing Pull Requests - 31  (nested attributes).
- Enhance command line options implemented this week. 
- After the work on these two features is completed, I will start integrating invoice2data with factur-x, issue-9