GSoC weekly report of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 4

Hello everyone,
I have completed my work on creating an Android.bp makefile parser. This [1] is the link to the makefile parser. Plan for this week is to start packaging android-platform-external-boringssl [2] in the conventional way instead of cmake so that it is as close to all the AOSP repos. The parser is used to parse the Android.bp files and produce Makefiles and then build android-platform-external-boringssl [2] which is needed by the android-platform-system-core.

Thanking you,
Chandramouli Rajagopalan

[1]https://github.com/ryuzaki-yagami/pymake/blob/master/pymake.py
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-external-boringssl