GSoC weekly report of Dogukan CELIK week 4

Hi,

As i mentioned in my proposal paper i had final exam week. So week 4  report came out late.

I still had the problem about the blog's proxy (unreachable via https but can reachable via http://www.dogukancelik.com/). Basically the address https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd points the same blog.

    In week 3 i focused on data model on storing calendar data. In week 4,

    - i create a java package for the data model and create release for it.

        https://github.com/ITUBIDB/cavabunga-lib

    - And also made some changes on cavabunga-server package for adopting core objects to the server side -cavabunga-server has dependency for cavabunga-lib-. My commits are waiting for merge ,small travis problem appeared.

        https://github.com/ITUBIDB/cavabunga-server/pull/37

    - In addition to that complete the implementation of first data collector for cavabunga-server

        https://salsa.debian.org/dogukan-guest/cavabunga-collector-lwn-calendar

For next weeks i will do;

  • iCalendar to cavabunga-lib object parser (there are some direct *.ics feeds on internet)
  • implementing cavabunga-client for storing all theese objects to database and looking for a method for searching in this data.
  • writing a documentation for all building process (for;l cavabunga-server cavabunga-client cavabunga-lib and cavabunga-collector-*)

I explained technical details in blog:

https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd/2018/06/11/gsoc-2018-first-collector-core-object-implementation/