As i mentioned in my proposal paper i had final exam week. So
week 4 report came out late.
I still had the problem about the blog's proxy (unreachable via
https but can reachable via http://www.dogukancelik.com/).
Basically the address https://web.itu.edu.tr/celikd
points the same blog.
In week 3 i focused on data model on storing calendar data.
In week 4,
- i create a java package for the data model and create
release for it.
- And also made some changes on cavabunga-server package for
adopting core objects to the server side -cavabunga-server has
dependency for cavabunga-lib-. My commits are waiting for merge
,small travis problem appeared.
- In addition to that complete the implementation of first
data collector for cavabunga-server
For next weeks i will do;
- iCalendar to cavabunga-lib object parser (there are some
direct *.ics feeds on internet)
- implementing cavabunga-client for storing all theese objects
to database and looking for a method for searching in this data.
- writing a documentation for all building process (for;l
cavabunga-server cavabunga-client cavabunga-lib and
I explained technical details in blog: