GSoC weekly report of Chikirou Massiwayne for week 4

Hello,

The project I'm in charge of is the Kanban Board project [1][2].

For this week I :
   - added a "Preference" menu where you can change UI style based on those installed on your OS
   - ordered Todo Card Object based on their status ("In progress" ...etc)
   - added export option to Ical/Ics files and HTML files

For the next week I'll need to discuss more about the continuation of the project with my mentors but I plan to clean a bit the part I worked on this week.

Regards,
Chikirou Massiwayne

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/KanbanBoardForDebianBugTrackerAndCalDAVServer
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/Mass-guest/GSoC-Kanban_Board/